Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Little Help from My Friends

"You are doing great!" " I am proud of you!  Keep up the good work!" " Your children are a reflection of you, they are terrific!"   " You are looking good, what are you up to?"

Words of kindness from  a  friend  can change our perspective. Friends have the ability to tell us when we are slipping into depression, utter craziness or encourage us to step out and try new things.

 Are you a good friend?  Are you fun, consistent, reliable, honest?

When friends come together excellent synergy can bring about amazing opportunities for growth and healing.

As I heal from some significant life altering events, I thank God for the good friends in my life who have done so much to encourage me and push me to continue to Dream Big  or who have served as a harness when I have been all over the board.


Click on this link to take a survey from Oprah Magazine 2008 entitled, " A Good Friend or a Bad Friend"
http://www.oprah.com/relationships/Friendship-Quiz-Are-You-a-Good-Friend-or-a-Bad-Friend


Friendships Matter.  Strive to Nurture and Enjoy them!

No comments: