Sunday, July 22, 2012

Manifest




Sometimes a song can provide so much encouragement.  The song "Manifest"  by Bishop T.D. Jakes and the Potter House  Choir absolutely inspires me to Strive Daily.  No matter what your circumstance might be, as long as you are still here on this earth,  I believe that God still has so much for each one of us to accomplish.  Life may not always go according to our plan nevertheless our possibilities are still endless.  Enjoy the lyrics written below and a video of the song ministered by Brenda Ellis,  Bishop T.D. Jakes and The Potter House Choir and be encouraged to Strive.










"Manifest" 
 by Bishop T.D. Jakes and the Potter House Choir

Pregnant possibilities now birth anew,
travailing to obtain it for it must come to pass.
I decree it, declare it, and call it in the Spirit
to become what God's designed me to be.
Your future, your promises shall be fulfilled,
yes, you shall obtain it for it must come to pass.
I decree it, declare it, 
and call it in the Spirit
Manifest, manifest, 
manifest, manifest.
Become what God's designed me to be.
Become what God's designed you to be.
Become what God's designed you to be.

No comments: