Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cheers to Balance!

It is the new year and I wish everyone great love and blessings.  I have been on hiatus for a season as I try to      create calm in chaos and stability in flux.

This has been a season of advocacy for not myself and not for stroke survivors but for my son who has been diagnosed with Autism.  There is so much to learn and so much to do.  The idea that brain trauma
 stops  life is just not true.  My life has not stopped instead it has become increasingly more complex in the last three and a half years.  More struggles, more reliance on my faith and an increasing craving for balance which at times seems almost unattainable.

Balance and Blessings is my new mantra for the new year and I hope that you also continue to strive daily despite your situation, your status or your set backs.  Let's remember to just look Forward...ahead to a bountiful future and look above for serenity and peace.

  When prayers go up..... blessings do indeed rain down.  So raise your glasses to Balance and to 2013!

No comments: